An Aspiring Software Developer(looking for full time position!)email@example.com
Node.js, Express, NPM, RESTful APIs, Java Spring Boot
AWS(EC2, ECS, CloudFormation, Lambda, CloudWatch), Docker, Jenkins, Grafana, Datadog, Linux
Algorithms and Data Structures:
MySql, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Json/XML, XSLT, ETL
UI design, ListView, RecyclerView
TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, 802.11, etc.
JUint, Jasmine, Maven, Tomcat, IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Hosted on Heroku servers, Database hosted on mLab
- Non-relational database (MongoDB), Mongoose for configuring MongoDB models
- Node.js used as environment for writing server-side code
- Express for handling RESTful routes
- Method-Override for handling update and delete functions
- EJS for templating
- Passport.js for password hash and salt
- Express-Sessions for configuring cookies
- Flash messages to notify errors when User is redirected from a page
- Bootstrap to provide responsive design that is great on mobile
HTML5 CSS Node.js Express Bootstrap MongoDB/Mongoose Json Git Heroku
- Used Ajax and Json to serve up and process data.
- Connected the frontend to backend service to pull out menu data dynamically from server
My To-Do List is a simple to-do list I made to practice jQuery. Users can create to-do items, check off items and delete items from the list--all without the use of a database. The power of jQuery was put to the test, allowing me to use minimal code to manipulate HTML elements.
Software Developing Internship at Expedia(May 2018 - August 2018)
Achieved Zero-Downtime ECS cluster updates by implementing new update methodology.
Created a lambda function to automate the draining process on EC2 instances when scaling down cluster.
Used open source visualization tool, Grafana and Datadog to monitor the CPU, memory health and size change of AWS ECS clusters.
Reviewed and redesigned the current ECS cluster CloudFormation template to reduce dependency and serve as a standard template for all teams to use.
Object-Oriented-Design Academic ProjectsCode
Designed an email automation tool, markdown file converter and an hangman game GUI using various design patterns.
Tested by JUnit and achieved 75% coverage.
Developed in Maven environment.
Network Academic ProjectsCode
Implemented Stop-And-Wait and Go-Back-N protocols for reliable data transfer.
Built a multi-threaded Web proxy server that is capable of delivering Web content on behalf of a remote Web server.
Created a web crawler that gathers data from a fake social networking website.
Patient Network(Database Academic Projects)Code
Designed 10 classes based on several open physician, hospital and payment database.
Wrote several SQL and advanced SQL to get the information for presenting.
Used Java Servlet to design backend and Jsp to design the frontend of the presenting website.
Designed 5 ETL graphs to provide insightful business information.